You are here
A. Bozzoli; L. Crema,FBK – REET Energy Vision and the +energy building,2010, (World Renewable Energy Congress XI,Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,Da 25/09/2010 a 30/09/2010)
E. Wäckelgård; T. Boström; A. Mattsson; S. Zhao; L. Crema; R. Bartali; B. Rivolta,New development of spectrally selective solar-absorbing coating for low and intermediate temperature applications,Proceedings of World Renewable Energy Congress,2010, (World Renewable Energy Congress XI,Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,Da 25/09/2010 a 30/09/2010)
S. Dalpez; R. Passerone; D. Cancila; F. Terrier,An industrial case study using an MBE approach: from architecture to safety analysis.,2010, (Object/Component/Service-Oriented Real-Time Distributed Computing Workshops (ISORCW),Carmona, Spain,4-7 May 2010)
A. Bozzoli; L. Crema,2010, (International Symposium on best practices in Sustainable Innovation and Clean Technology,MIT, Cambridge (USA),11/15/2010)
A. Bozzoli; M. Frizzi; L. Cristoforetti; A. Vaccari,Impianto per la lavorazione di Manufatti.2010,
L. Crema,IT will play a key role on the next sustainable energy systems, at all levels of society (building, community, districts, cities).
The exemplar application of IT technologies are the settlements.
Positive energy settlements is a core topic under the development of near future energy scenarios. They will represent one on the nodes of the next multilevel energy society, the smaller.
+energy building will be able to produce thermal power for heating, cooling and hot water, electrical power and biofuels from domestic wastes, plus energy storage for thermal and electrical energy, in order to buffer the exchange of energy with the grid and allowing the energy auto consumption at local level.
Indeed enabling factors are not merely on the technological side.
A technology development is required to allow a series of potentialities (retrofitting of technologies, adaptability and economical viability, integration and hybridization of technologies), but emerging factors will be determinant for the exploitation of the theme.
IT is recognized as one enabling factor for technologies in different context, both from the side of retrofitting technologies and actions to improve the end-user behaviours and it will play a key role in the energy context at all levels.,2010
L. Crema,There is actually a gap between National and International actions and legal frameworks on the energy and energy efficiency sector and implementation of Energy plans into distributed geographical areas, main of which are the regions.
Renewable sources will play a role on the next energy society, enabling and moving more on the distributed multigeneration of energies. The new bottom – up model, differently and in contrast with the top – down centralized model will require a more complex regulatory framework, taking into account the regional level as a key player. In addition a new technological context will develop integrated systems in a multilevel approach. The new society nodes will require improved, integrated and possibly hybrid technologies. Finally the new regional dimension will require a complex energy management system which will act in a different way with technologies, energy government and the major key players and stakeholders. Enabling factor for the regional adapted model will be IT, on all levels of societal nodes.,2010
L. Crema; A. Bozzoli; G. Cicolini; A. Zanetti,A novel Retrofittable Solar Cooler/Heater based on Adsorption cycle for domestic application,in «POLSKA ENERGETYKA SłONECZNA»,vol. 1-4/2009 1/2010,2009, pp. 43 -53
M. Cozzini,Helical coil flow: a case study,Comsol,2009, (Comsol conference 2009,Milano (Italy),10/14/2009 - 10/16/2009)
L. Crema; A. Bozzoli; G. Cicolini; A. Zanetti,Novel concept for a Solar Cooler/Heater based on Adsorption cycle for domestic application,2009, (International Solar Energy Society World Congress,Johannesburg, South Africa,Da 11/10/2009 a 14/10/2009)
Frizzi, Marco; Vaccari, Alessandro; Dalpez, Stefano; Trentini, Dario; Knapp, Brunhilde; Fusari, Emiliano,2017, Search and rescue system
Fabrizio Alberti, Luigi Crema, Mattia Roccabruna, José Gonzalez-Aguilar, Manuel Romero, Sergio Santiago. Fondazione Bruno Kessler. DOMANDA DI BREVETTO PER INVENZIONE INDUSTRIALE N. 102015000059704 DEL 08/10/2015 - "RICEVITORE VOLUMETRICO PERFEZIONATO"
- A. Bozzoli, G. Cicolini, 2008, Apparatus for Drying Materials, Particularly Zeolites or the like. Fondazione Bruno Kessler. WO2008099262.
- A. Bozzoli, G. Cicolini, 2008, Apparatus Particularly for Obtaining Electricity from Solar Energy. Fondazione Bruno Kessler. WO2008146109.
- N. Laidani, R. Bartali, V. Micheli, G. Gottardi, L. Crema, Rivestimento multistrato a elevato assorbimento di energia solare e a bassa emissività termica, un relativo composito cermet, un suo uso e procedimenti per la loro produzione. Fondazione Bruno Kessler. VI2013A000006.
- A. Bozzoli, G. Cicolini, G. Contin, F. Fontana, L. Pomari , 2007, Apparato particolarmente per l'ottenimento di energia elettrica da energia solare. Apparatus particularly for obtaining electricity from solar energy. Fondazione Bruno Kessler. MO2007A000183 O8737599,4(PCT).
- A. Bozzoli, M. Frizzi, L. Cristoforetti, A. Vaccari, 2010, Impianto per la lavorazione di Manufatti. Fondazione Bruno Kessler. MO2010A000153
- A. Bozzoli, G. Cicolini, 2008, Solar Collector for Heating a Thermovector Fluid. Fondazione Bruno Kessler.
- A. Bozzoli, G. Cicolini, A. Zanetti, M. Zeni, G. Fontanazzi, 2008, Safety Gas Distribution System. Eurostandard Spa. WO2008044126